You can reach us:
- (A2) Dortmund –Hannover to the exit Bad Eilsen in the direction of Rinteln, Barntrup, Bad Pyrmont
- (A 44) Dortmund – Kassel to the exit Wünnenberg-Haaren, Paderborn, B1 in the direction of Hameln, Barntrup, Bad Pyrmont
- (A7) Hannover – Kassel to the exit Seesen, B64 in then direction of Hameln, Bad Pyrmont
- Bad Pyrmont has a train station on the S5-Railway-Line (Hanover-Paderborn). The journey time to Bad Pyrmont from Hanover is about 1 hour, from Paderborn about 40 minutes.
- If you fly into Hanover International Airport, you can take the S5-Railway-Line from underground station at the airport directly to Bad Pyrmont. The airport is about 80 kilometers/50 miles away.
- You can also fly into Paderborn/Lippstadt Airport. There is a shuttle-bus service from the airport to Paderborn station. The train from Paderborn to Bad Pyrmont takes about 40 minutes.
House to house transfer service – We are happy to help with recommendations.